Not available at this time until further notice.
Looking for a space to host your next public program or meeting? We have it!
Rentals will be for 4-hour sessions. Set up and clean-up must be within the rental session.
Meeting Room (Board Room):
a. $25.00 per session to a maximum of $50.00 per day.
b. When admission is charged the rental rate will be $30.00 per session, to a maximum of $60.00 per day.
a. $100.00 per session to a maximum of $200.00 per day.
b. When admission is charged, the rental rate will be $120.00 per session to a maximum of $240.00 per day.
c. A $60 security fee is applicable for room rental outside of library hours.
d. A $20 fee is charged for use of the LCD projector.
a. $20.00 per session to a maximum of $40.00 per day.
b. When admission is charged, the rental rate will be $25.00 per session to a maximum of $50.00 per day.
1) Room rental applications can only be made by completing the Meeting Room Application. Each request will be considered individually, and charges are payable at the time of booking.
2) Rooms are assigned in order of receipt of application. If space is available, recurring reservations will be accepted.
3) Reservations that are not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the event’s start time will not be refunded.
- Requests for time changes to confirmed evening and weekend bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event’s booked start time. Failure to provide notice at least 48 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the rental fee.
4) Groups using the library meeting rooms may charge admission, but the rental fee will be increased to reflect this charge. Selling memberships to your group is allowed, providing the memberships are available to any person without restrictions.
5) Meeting rooms and their contents must be left in neat and orderly condition. Signs promoting use of the rented room may be affixed only to the community bulletin board. Groups using the rooms assume responsibility and liabilities for any damage to rooms or content as well as any theft of furnishings or equipment.
- A rental deposit may be asked of the renter by the library if there are reasonable grounds the room will not be left in the neat and orderly condition it was rented out in.
6) All forms of smoking are not permitted anywhere in the library.
7) No alcoholic beverages may be served. Only unbreakable and re-sealable containers (provided by the room renters) may be used to serve beverages.
8) No activity may interfere with the regular business of the library.
9) Renters may not present themselves as representatives of the library, nor may they use the library’s logo to promote their event.
10) Attendance may be no more than the maximum number certified by the Fire Department as the occupancy limit, which is 150 for the Lecture Theatre and 20 for the Meeting Room.
11) Library furniture and equipment is not available for use outside the library under any circumstances.
If the above rules are not observed, further use of the library meeting rooms may be denied and/or an extra charge may be levied.