Internet and Computers
You can access the internet for free at the North Battleford Library using wireless internet (WiFi) or a public computer.
- To use WiFi, you need to present your library card or Photo ID at the Circulation desk to get a password
- To connect, open the wireless settings on your device and select the Library-Guest network
- To use one of our public computers, present your library card or Photo ID at the Circulation desk to signup for a computer number
- If you are under the age of 14, your parent or guardian must supervise you on the computer
Printer and Photocopier
The public computers are connected to a printer for your use. B/W copies are 25 cents/per page. Colour copies are 50 cents/page.
The public photocopier is available near the self-checkout machine and accepts coins.
We do not have a fax machine onsite for the public.
1-on-1 Technology Training
We offer personalized, 1-on-1 sessions to help you build confidence using technology.
You can learn:
- Basic computer skills
- How to use email
- Word processing
- How to use e-books
- How to get started with a tablet or phone
These are just a few of the topics that we cover in 1-on-1 training. If you need help with something else, let us know – we might still be able to help you!
Please call the library at 306-445-3206 to book a session in advance.